Don’t expect much. Expect very little, in fact. Do, however, expect computer generated imagery; wooden characters; emotional set-ups without the resolution expected from well conceived plots; a muddled, irresolute ending; and the occasional political jab. The Elegant Miss Pritchard is tempted to use a non-linear critique in this non-linear film to give you a taste……
Please follow & like us:
- FLOTUS. Slayin’ it. Like a boss.
- The Long, Slow March Towards Idiocy, part 4
- Theological Francis versus Theological Tyson – Part 2
- The Long, Slow March Towards Idiocy, part 3.
- Theological Francis versus Theological Tyson – Part 1
- The Long, Slow March Towards Idiocy, Part 2
- The Other Side of the Baby Budget
Tag CloudAmy-Jill Levine Antifa Arrival Assad Camille Paglia Carleton College children Cinema Conservatism corrections crime Cultural Marxism evolution fascists feminism FOX News Healthcare Louise Haskew Turner MDMA medicine Megyn Kelly Mike Tyson MRI multi-culturalism Nasser One-World philosophy PLO political ideology Pope Francis President prostitution psychoanalysis religion Review Richard Dawkins Rupert Murdoch Russia Sam Harris Syria textual analysis The Swamp Trump Wall Street Journal zombies